How far along are you in your learning process?
You have fallen in love with the French language and culture and have successfully reached the intermediate level. Bravo – that’s already a huge success!
But perhaps your room for improvement is shrinking as you advance further into the jungle of technical French. You have the feeling that you are no longer progressing. Yes, you are undoubtedly stuck on the famous “plateau” where you repeat the same mistakes by stumbling over complex but essential aspects of the language.
You still have trouble understanding French speakers and watching movies without subtitles; you are not always understood when interacting with French speakers; you fear looking stupid or worse, being rejected. But you are motivated and you persevere:
- you enroll in a school in your city, but the emphasis is on theory rather than practice. You are sorely lacking opportunities to practice conversation.
- You subscribe to an online training course but you find yourself alone with 100% passive materials. You always understand more than you can express yourself.
- You learn on your own by listening to podcasts and watching videos, but it is difficult to get the essentials out of them. You learn, yes, but very slowly.
Imagine being able to communicate with confidence in French
What if you could…
express yourself more naturally and with ease as you do in your native language
no longer be afraid to make mistakes (since you know how to take advantage of them!)
finally be able to watch, listen to, and read the movies, podcasts, and books you want
have richer interactions and develop your network in French
pass your exam, enter a French university or get the job of your dreams
I help you communicate with confidence & achieve your goals in French
Maximize your learning and double your confidence in French with 1-on-1 sessions and a customized study plan.
Improve your language skills, gain vocabulary, and review key points of French with Le Club Podcast.
DELF B2 preparation
Be ready to pass the DELF B2 with more than 50 practices, 2 mock exams in situ, and 12 winning methodology and strategy sheets.
Join me in La Rochelle for an intensive internship to perfect your social skills in real-life situations while enjoying the beauty and flavors of the local French culture.
How is Speak Up French different from other language schools?
Action: My pedagogy is based on immersive practice supported by technical French (80% practice for 20% theory). By improving your 4 skills, I help you take action and get out of your comfort zone to communicate with confidence in French. Yes, you have an effort to make. No, you will not be fluent in 3 days. Regular practice is your real magic wand.
System: Like you, I hate wasting my time. You need a personalized roadmap and a system to evaluate your progress that supports your motivation. My FLE studies and my love for language learning (I speak, translate, and study at least 7 languages) have allowed me to acquire the winning strategies that guarantee your progression.
Relevance: Don’t waste your time with obsolete materials that are far removed from real life. Take it to the next level with materials that stick to real life and your personal goals! This way you can safely prepare yourself for real-life situations. You not only learn French, you become a real communicator in French.
I have been learning French with Pauline for over a year. She is what I like to call my “Super-Prof”.
She has knowledge in a wide range of subjects, her conversation is intellectually stimulating, no matter what level of French you have, constantly correcting mistakes as you go along, without appearing condescending.
You will learn not only delicate conjugations such as the conditional and the compound past tense, but also a lot about magical personalities in French culture such as Honoré de Balzac, Robert Bresson, and Jacques Tati.
Not only am I learning faster than ever, but I’m relaxed and having fun all the way through (and I’m sure Pauline’s laughter is sincere!).
First of all, I have to say that whatever Pauline’s program you choose, you can’t go wrong.
She is an extraordinary coach whose expertise, patience and ability to create a fun and effective learning environment have greatly improved my French and deepened my understanding of French culture.
I learn something new in each lesson and always look forward to the next one.
Learn to communicate with confidence in French to turn your conversations into real opportunities
express yourself more fluently
understand French and be understood more easily
create connections in a more natural way
Are Speak Up French programs right for you?
Yes, they are right for you if…
- you are at an intermediate or advanced level but you feel stuck in your learning journey
- you don’t know why you’re not making progress or what to do about it
- you are preparing for the DELF B1, B2 or the DALF C1, C2
- you are preparing for the TEF or the TCF
- you wish to immigrate to a French-speaking country
- you work in France or in a French-speaking environment
- you wish to have longer and richer conversations with your French neighbors, friends, acquaintances or colleagues
- you want to be able to read your favorite French authors in French and watch movies without subtitles!
- you are at level A1-A2 and are damned highly motivated
No, they are not right for you if…
- your level in French is A1-A2 and you are satisfied with it
- you don’t like to take action and are not ready to make an effort
- you prefer to wait for the day when you can learn French through telepathy
You have no doubt already noticed the omnipresence of prepositions in French. They are always used to communicate information related to time,...
Enhancing your vocabulary is one of the essential parts of your French learning progress. But how can you be sure to optimize your memorization?...
Whatever level you are at - intermediate or advanced - you may sometimes find it difficult to be understood when speaking French with native...